Sensata Technologies Holding N.V. announced today that subsidiaries completed the previously announced acquisition of the sensing portfolio of Custom Sensors & Technologies, Inc. (“CST&...
Newall Measurement Systems is pleased to announce the achievement of the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems Standard Certification. The transition to the new ISO 9001:2015 standard this June co...
IMAC Tecnologie sono una società di ingegneria italiana con sede, e per oltre 20 anni opera nel settore delle macchine utensili. Il sito produttivo si trova a Muggio nei pressi di Milano. ...
NMS300 Digital Readout Package
Newall’s NMS300 Digital Readout System sets the standard for reliability, value and ease of use. Specifically designed to be partnered with machine tool builders and importers, the NMS300 DRO System includes Newall’s Spherosyn300 and Microsyn300 encoders. Newall’s inductive encoders are simple to install and designed to provide consistent accuracy and reliability even under the harshest work shop conditions.
- Lathe and Mill specific functions
- Panel mount option
- Selectable resolutions down to 1 micron
- Global technical support
- User definable function keys
- Custom mounting brackets available
- Custom labelling, setup and display message available
Download NMS300 Digital Readout Documents: NMS300 DRO Package Flyer (English)
NMS300 DRO Package Flyer 繁體中文 (Chinese Traditional)
NMS300 DRO Package Flyer 簡體中文(Chinese Simplified)
NMS300 DRO Package Flyer (Italiano)
NMS300 DRO Package Flyer (French)
NMS300 DRO Package Flyer (German)
NMS300 Quick Start Guide
NMS300 User Manual
Spherosyn300 & Microsyn300 Installation Manual
Spherosyn300 & Microsyn300 Quick Start Guide
The Newall Advantage
· Backed by a company with nearly 50 years of proven quality in manufacturing DRO systems & linear encoders
· Reliable and dependable inductive encoder technology
· Encoders carry an IP67 rating – All electronic and measuring components are sealed from the environment
· No glass to break or scratch
· Continually provides accurate readings even under the harshest work shop conditions
· No cleaning or maintenance required
· Tolerant to shock and vibration
· Easy to install—No backer bar or machined surface needed
ALL NMS300 PACKAGES INCLUDE EVERYTHING REQUIRED FOR A COMPLETE INSTALLATION:
• NMS300 DRO (2 or 3 axes)
• Spherosyn300 and/or Microsyn300 assemblies with armoured cables
• Scale bracket kit and hardware
• Reader head mounting brackets and hardware*
• Display mounting arm and hardware*
*All packages are available with or without mounting brackets for the reader head and mounting arm.
Panel Mounting Avalaible
The NMS300 is available in a panel mount
configuration. The unique mounting design
was specially engineered to make for a clean,
seamless look. The bracket design allows for
a one-person installation when mounting the
DRO to the panel.
Panel cutout dimension: 120mm x 210mm